About the Community Soccer Training Programme
This is a community based Football (Soccer) player development programme.
This programme is a non-club based programme and is open to all those who are interested in developing their skills whether they play the sport or not. This programme is for children aged between 5yrs to 16yrs.
This programme is about teaching players of all ages and abilities the basics and advanced skills in ball manipulation, positional play, and the fundamentals of how to play the game.
The programme is broken down into 3 parts:
- Warm-up and agility work 10-15min
- Skill based development (left & Right) 15-20min
- Game play, in small sided games with a focus of teaching positional play and with a focus on incorporating the skills just learnt.
Our purpose is to provide a family oriented atmosphere where our kids can learn good sportsmanship, teamwork, and the skills to play the game of soccer.
Promote physical activities and reduce childhood obesity through soccer
The programme will have three main goals:
- To promote harmony towards people from different ethnic and cultural backgrounds
- To encourage our children to participate in sport activities and gain all its advantages
- By delivering messages on healthy food and keeping active to communities
Registration coming soon.